SunpakModel S34 S TSH
S34 S TSH TWO STAGE HARDWIRED 25,000 TO 34,000 BTU STAINLESS STEEL INFRARED HEATER
Select a Mount Option
Infrared Patio Heaters with Remote Heating
SUNPAK® S34 S TSH (#12040) has a two-stage output 34,000 to 25,000 BTU controlled by a duplex switch with "ON-OFF-HIGH-LOW" capability. All SUNPAK® heaters are CSA Design Certified and are equipped for clean burning, cost-effective, and highly efficient natural gas or propane fuels.
Model S34 S TSH (#12040) features:
- Fully Automatic ON/OFF/HI/LOW control system
- Ceramic Infrared Burner System
- Direct Spark Ignition with Auto Re-light and Flame Sensor System
- Two Stage 34,000 to 25,000 BTU
- 304 Series stainless steel construction
- Stainless Steel Mounting Kit Included
- 24 Volt Transformer Included
- Sunpak® Duplex Switch Control Included
- Wall or Ceiling Mount
- 9' 1/2" to 12' Mounting Height
- Approximate 12 ' x 12' Heat Coverage @ 34,000 BTU (High Setting)
- Approximate 10' x 10' Heat Coverage @ 25,000 BTU (Low Setting)
- Recommended for Commercial and Residential Installation
- Available in natural gas or liquid propane
- Made in the USA
Model S34 S TSH (#12040) Options:
- Stainless Steel Front Fascia Kit: #12020
- Black Front Fascia Kit: #12020 2
Commercial Patio Heating
Sunpak® infrared heaters can be both wall or ceiling mounted. Infrared heaters utilize a unique heating system that warms your guests, like the sun; the SUNPAK® S34 S TSH was designed with multiple BTU options in order to give you the flexibility to warm your guests on a low or high setting.
Sunpak® heaters are unvented need a continuous supply of fresh air and proper ventilation to operate safely. This heater is not to be used inside residences and other confined areas where the operational and safety requirements of this heater cannot be met.
Sunpak® infrared heaters are crafted with a slim profile which works well in a variety of patio settings. For additional questions or concerns, please contact our team today.