Infratech Slim Line Outdoor Patio Heaters Deliver the Warming Comfort You Deserve
5 minute read | Heaters
The Infratech Slim Line outdoor infrared heaters bring a game-changing product to home and residential property owners that extend the outdoor enjoyment of decks, patios, and other areas. Slim Line infrared heaters essentially accomplish similar goals as the iconic mushroom head products we see on decks and patios across North America. But the forward-thinking design and warming comfort delivered by this line overcome some of the impediments that typically hold single- and multi-family property owners back from installing patio infrared heaters.
By understanding how the Slim Line models differ from others, and the benefits people gain from investing in them, everyday people can make informed decisions about their quality of life.
What Can Property Owners Expect from Infratech Slim Line Models?
The Slim Line models are excellent patio infrared heaters that keep a low profile. Designed to generate as much energy as needed, these single-element electric infrared patio heaters warm objects within their expansive throw radius. Unlike outdated flame-driven heaters, the Slim Line infrared capabilities heat objects and people that a cool breeze cannot blow away. This is the essence of the warming comfort created by outdoor infrared heaters.
Slim Line models are single element heaters employing one quartz rod that runs the length of the heater and safely emits infrared rays when utilized. As the name suggests, these are long thin infrared heaters that can be tucked into relatively modest spaces. It’s not uncommon for a homeowner to hang these outdoor patio heaters under soffits or any sturdy overhead structure.
The Slim Line infrared heaters come in various models with heightened warming capacity and two distinct exterior design housings. They also eliminate the fire hazard associated with flame-heat units. These are among the industry-leading technical aspects the models provide to deliver superior warmth and décor benefits.
- SL-1612: This product spans 29.5 in length, 4.75 wide, and generates 1,600 watts of infrared heat. Its throw radius comfortably extends to 25 square feet, uses a 120-volt connection, and the recommended mounting runs 6-8 feet overhead. Models can be chosen with a stainless steel or black matte aluminum front face.
- SL-1624: This product spans 29.5 in length, 4.75 wide, and generates 1,600 watts of infrared heat. Its throw radius comfortably extends to 25 square feet, uses a 240-volt connection, and the recommended mounting runs 6-8 feet overhead. Models can be chosen with a stainless steel or black matte aluminum front face.
- SL-2424: These models run 42.5 inches in length and 4.75 inches wide. They create 2,400 watts of infrared heat, covering 49 square feet. Using 240-volt designated connections, an overhead clearance of 7-9 feet is recommended. Models can be chosen with a stainless steel or black matte aluminum front face.
- SL-3024: This unit runs 63.5 inches in length, 4.75 inches wide, and generates 3,000 watts of infrared radiant heat that cover an area of 64 square feet. It uses 240-volt connections and the recommended overhead distance is 7-9 feet. Models can be chosen with a stainless steel or black matte aluminum front face.
- SL-4024: Models run 63.5 inches in length, 4.75 inches wide, and generate 4,000 watts of infrared radiant heat that cover an area of 100 square feet. It uses 240-volt connections and the recommended overhead distance is 8-11 feet. Models can be chosen with a stainless steel or black matte aluminum front face.
The Infratech Slim Line infrared heaters all come with standard 6-inch mounting kits, three-year warranties, and a single quartz element that routinely delivers approximately 5,000 hours of consistent heat generation. Investing in a Slim Line unit also comes with a Made in USA guarantee, which means residential property owners enjoy the warming comfort they deserve.
Although the technical durability and enhanced radiant heat separate the Slim Line from others in its class, working families are often more focused on practical applications. If you are considering adding an outdoor living space or want to extend the seasonal use of an existing one, these slender and attractive patio infrared heaters present an opportunity.
Are Infratech Slim Line Outdoor Infrared Heaters Your Best Option?
One of the aspects environmentally conscious community member like about Infratech models is their sustainability. Easily connected to a designated electricity source, no fossil fuels are required to create pleasant radiant heat. Although liquid propane and natural gas patio infrared heaters are considered green friendly, the Slim Line ranks as a zero-emission model of choice.
Created in varying lengths from 29.5 to 63.5 inches, home and residential property owners can select models that fit nicely into existing patio layouts and verandas. People with open-air spaces away from a structure can also add a sturdy overhead beam and secure a Slim Line using the standard mounting kit. These are other potential uses that may fit your lifestyle.
- Pergolas: Sitting under a pergola laced with grapes or flowering vines immerses people in natural, fresh air, and shade. Most pergolas provide ample space and overhead structural elements to mount a Slim Line. If the idea of trimming back greenery isn’t appealing, additional support can be added specifically for the outdoor patio heater. This strategy extends outdoor comfort into the evening and expands seasonal uses.
- Gazebos: It’s an open secret that gazebos remain an underused outdoor leisure space. That’s largely because of inclement weather and changing temperatures. Having a certified electrician run a 120- or 240-volt power line to your gazebo allows homeowners to spend leisure time reading a book or practicing mindfulness away from the primary living area. The quality of life benefits of finally experiencing the peace and serenity of your gazebo cannot be understated.
- Verandas: Indoor-outdoor living spaces have been trending for years. Blending fresh air and all the amenities of indoor living space, the x-factor is usually a heat source to get more use from a veranda. Slim Line units are suitable for these environments and black matte fronts typically vanish into the décor.
There are wide-reaching outdoor and semi-outdoor living areas that would provide increased leisure time if they included a radiant heat source. Many of these spaces are not necessarily suitable for portable mushroom head heaters and homeowners are not inclined to risk buying flame-driven types. The Slim Line has been designed for strategic use to overcome limited overhead options while maximizing the square footage of outdoor living spaces.
If you own a single-family home or rental property, Infratech Slim Line heaters can resolve underused spaces by delivering zero-emission infrared heat as needed. With multiple strengths, 120- or 240-volt capabilities, and expansive heat-throw radiuses, installing one or more units delivers the warming comfort you deserve.
Want more information? Have a question? Contact us today, and we will be happy to help!