The summer grilling season may be coming to a close, but it doesn't have to end for you with AEI Outdoor Barbecue and Commercial Grill appliances. All of our grills are made from the highest quality OEM grill parts and materials, with a modular design for easy part replacement and maintenance. The AEI Corporation manufactures three lines of high-quality outdoor barbecue grills for residential and commercial settings. These offer a wide range of features and capabilities to suit your use case, no matter how big or unique your grilling needs may be.
Ideal for either a private residential setting or for rental communities, these three lines of commercial and residential outdoor grills are the answer to all of your grilling needs.
Features Common to All AEI Outdoor Barbecue Grill Appliances
While each grill series we build and sell are different, they have many things in common which any grill needs and any barbecue enthusiast can benefit from and enjoy. They are the A-Series, the T-Series, and the Legacy Series. Here are some of the features and capabilities they share.
All AEI Grill Lines Offer/Feature:
- Stainless steel internal parts such as burners, grates, etc
- Two versions in each series, one model that runs on liquid propane and one that runs on natural gas
- Multiple mounting options such as a pedestal, grill cart, grill island, or outdoor countertop with storage space and space for a grill
- Various sizes and power ratings to ensure your space limitations and grilling needs are met
- Propane grills can be portable when mounted on a grill cart with wheels. Natural gas grills are always installed in a permanent position
- Utilize various grill accessories such as 60-minute gas flow shutoff timers, stainless steel side shelves, grill drawers/cupboards, infrared rotisserie burners, and more
Features Unique to Each Series of AEI Outdoor Barbecue Grill
As you can see, the common features of each grill series give you a wide range of options and abilities to suit your needs. However, to make the best choice, you will need to know what makes each of the units in each series special. Our advice is to take a close look at your budget, your available space for a grill or grills, your storage options, and the amount of grilling you hope to get done. Then, take a closer look at each product we offer to select the perfect match for your needs. We're sure you'll find a grill that suits your use case precisely!
The A-Series might be considered the budget line in the group. But don't be fooled by their smaller size and lower price points. These grills are designed and built to be durable, powerful, and easy to care for. Here are a few things that make the A-Series special. A-Series grills are perfect for small patios and cramped spaces.
A-Series Exclusive Features
- This line comes in two size formats, the A30 and A40, which correspond to grill power and size. They might be referred to as small and medium-sized grills
- Both the small and medium-sized A-Series grills feature lids and basins that are made out of durable cast-aluminum
- Both of these are residential grills, ideal for any backyard or patio
Larger and more powerful than the compact A-Series grills, T-Series grills come in a wider range of types and sizes. They fit in medium to larger spaces and have enough power to serve larger crowds of diners.
- This line has five grills; the T30, T40, S27T, S36T, and S48T
- The T30 and T40 (small and medium mid-range grills) come with lids and basins made of durable cast aluminum
- The S27T, S36T, and S48T (small, medium, and large grills) come with lids and basins made of durable stainless steel
- T-Series grills are commercial grills and are perfect for apartments, condos, resorts, and other multi-family properties
- As commercial grills, all T-Series grills come with 60-min gas shutoff grills timers and anti-theft knobs
Legacy Series Grills
Legacy Series grills are the largest and most powerful, premium-grade gas-powered grills available. They come in five different models, each of which runs on either propane or natural gas. If you are looking for the ultimate grilling experience, Legacy Series grills are right up your alley!
- The Legacy Series line has five grills the S27, S27R, S36, S36R, and S48R
- All Legacy Series models come with lids and basins made of durable stainless steel
- The S27 and S36 both come in models with infrared rotisserie burners standard, the S27R, and the S36R. All S48R grills come with a built-in infrared burner
- Both are residential grills, and perfect for amply-sized backyards and patios
Built for Durability, Ease of Repair, & Versatility
AEI grills represent the cutting edge of outdoor gas-powered grilling technology. We take pride in producing and carrying only the finest grilling and heating appliances. Here, we will discuss some key features of the brand promise for all A-Series, T-Series, & Legacy Series grills.
Designed and constructed not just from premium materials, but from the most durable and attractive materials, AEI grills are built to last. This includes not just the form and materials of the major frame and exterior components, but for critical internal parts, welds, fasteners, bolts, screws, and more.
Ease of Repair
All A-Series, T-Series, and Legacy Series grills are built using a modular design that is optimized for the ease with which you can remove and repair or replace any and all exterior and interior parts and components. We carry a comprehensive supply of OEM grill parts ready to ship out on demand so that you can easily replace any part that needs to be replaced quickly and easily. Best of all, all of our various lines and models come with a laser-etched instruction plate riveted to the frame. This will ensure that you will always be able to operate your grill, even if you've put it away for several months and need a quick refresher course.
As you can see from the descriptions of our products above, you can fill nearly any outdoor area and accommodate any grilling need with our selection of BBQ appliances. Nearly all of our products are designed to be free-standing or installed as a built-in barbecue grill in an outdoor grill island or outdoor countertop. But that's just a start. Of course, you also have the option of choosing between
Propane & Natural Gas
Of course, you also have the option of choosing between propane fueled models and natural gas-fueled models. Both fuel types are reliable, affordable, efficient, and safe. The most important difference between propane and natural gas is how they are connected and mounted. As mentioned above, natural gas grills must be connected to an in-ground gas line. This means they need to be mounted in a fixed position. Propane grills must carry an onboard propane tank which will need to be refilled, or replaced. Propane grills can be very portable. These two fuel types give you a wide range of options.
Our grills are compatible with a long list of accessories, companion products, and add-ons. These include auxiliary infrared burners, shelving, storage, gas grill briquettes, and much more.
When you chooseAEI, you get our uncompromising promise of world-class quality and customer service. It's an easy promise to keep because AEI grills do most of the work!
Want more information? Have a question? Contact us today, and we will be happy to help!